Ibiza, known to many as a party island, is also home to some outstanding wellness destinations, thanks to its incredible nature and healing atmosphere.
Recently launched KU Retreats are dedicated to deliver a truly transformational wellness experience. The programme is a combination of various healing tools and methods, all put together to help guests restore their natural inner balance and accelerate positive change in their overall state of wellbeing.
At Ku Retreats, yoga comes together with a range of holistic experiences including oriental health diagnosis, macrobiotic nutrition and signature Ku body treatments. In addition, guests enjoy great outdoor activities in the natural environment of Ibiza such as kayaking & hiking.
The intention is to give guests a comprehensive assessment of their condition followed by an integrative approach to a possible turnover in their lives in just a week of Ku care and therapy.
A dedicated 7-day programme has been developed by a team of experienced healers and combines various aspects of wellness activities and includes, such as:
- An individual wellness consultation and wellness plan
- Tailored Hatha yoga practice
- Macrobiotic diet
- Taichi, Qigong, Hatha Yoga, Fitnessand Meditation
- Workshops on Healthy Cooking and Home Remedies
- Oriental Diagnosis based on the reading of facial features
- Signature body treatments, including KU Massage (Combining Western physiotherapy, osteopathy and manual therapy techniques with Chinese Medicine)
- Enjoying the outdoors and the great nature of Ibiza (incl. kayaking, climbing, horse riding etc)
Thanks to the unique combination of these various healing experience, retreat guests will be able to unravel any conditions or imbalances they may have on the physical, emotional or mental level, and gently work towards resolving them at the core, bringing themselves back into balance, being guided by the retreat facilitators.
The retreat leader, Miguel Silva, has an outstanding experience as a massage and oriental diagnosis practitioner and has worked with clients such as Naomi Campbell (supermodel), Bertrand Gachot (F1 pilot), Adriana Abascal (Ex-Miss Mexico) and Jeremy Morris (London top jeweler)
Retreats host 8 people maximum and are run on set dates: