Looking for the ultimate wellness present for your loved one this Christmas? We’ve handpicked a few top Ayurveda-inspired presents for you to choose from.
An ancient Indian system of holistic health, Ayurveda looks at healing individuals through yoga, breathing techniques, diet and treatments to help create harmony and balance in the body and the mind.
One of UK’s leading Ayurveda companies, Ayurveda Pura has hand-picked their favourite Ayurvedic treatments and products guaranteed to put a big smile on your loved one’s faces this festive season.
Choose from a range of relaxing treatments, enticing spa packages, organic beauty products and aromatic Ayurvedic teas including:
- Ayurveda Pura’s Signature De-Stress Package: This luxurious package includes an Ayurvedic Whole Body Massage with warming oils, a relaxing Ayurvedic Foot Massage followed by the heavenly Shirodhara (Forehead Oil Flow Treatment) and a relaxing Rose Water Eye pack along with complementary Ayurvedic De-Stress Tea.
- Pinda Sveda – Ayurvedic Herbal Bolus Treatment: A rejuvenating, strengthening, and nourishing massage which uses cotton poultice bags filled with specially selected herbs which are pressed gently over the body. It helps to alleviate muscle and joint pain, tensions, and stress.
- Ayurvedic Timeless Beauty Wellness Kit: This Kit includes: Chyawanaprash, Anti Ageing Skin Toner, Anti Ageing Face Cream, Anti Ageing Herbal Face Mask, Anti Ageing Eye Gel, Timeless Beauty Herbal Food Mix, a guideline how to use the products for maximum benefit and a Complimentary Ayurveda Pura Cotton Bag
- Ayurveda Pura’s Herbal Tea Gift Set: For those who love Herbal Teas! Ayurveda Pura’s Ayurvedic Herbal Tea Gift Set contains five high quality certified organic Ayurvedic teas to suit every mood and occasion. Each elegant air-tight sealed jar contains 40 tea bags and comes packed in a luxurious Ayurveda Pura gift box with tissue paper.
- Ayurveda Pura’s Spa Gift Vouchers: If you are unable to choose from our never ending list of luxurious treatments, the best way forward is to buy a Gift Voucher and let your loved ones decide what they would love to have.