So you want to enjoy your Christmas feast this Christmas but are worried about over-eating or eating too many “guilty” foods? Well the solution is at hand – the deluxe 5 course Christmas set menu at Nama – Artisan Raw Foods, London’s top raw food restaurant. Come and discover how delicious guilt-free food can be.
NAMA is introducing a mouth-watering Christmas set menu for you to enjoy raw food at its best throughout the whole of December.
A special luxury 5 -course set menu at Nama is the raw (read: healthy) version of your delicious traditional Christmas menu and is a real feast for all your senses, guaranteed to help you indulge a little this Christmas without feeling the guilt.
The Christmas menu is 100% raw, vegan, nutritionally packed and includes the likes of:
- “melt in your mouth” arancini, celeriac remoulade, truffle mayonnaise
- “soft as silk” vegetable ballotine, cauliflower mash, mushroom gravy
- “tastes like heaven” red wine poached pear, endive, caramelised walnut, aged cashew
- “party in your mouth” vegetable terrine, cashew and dill cheese, salsa verde
- “deliciously guilt-free” Pumpkin pie, ‘malted milk’ ice cream
– a glass of prosecco or a non-alcoholic beverage
Winter menu is available for lunch and dinner bookings throughout the month of December. Set menu price £47.
NAMA is London’s only artisanal raw food restaurant, offering flavoursome and highly nutritious dishes from breakfast right through to lunch and dinner. Nama aspires to educate its customers in health and wellbeing through nutrition. As such, the restaurant also offers cleanse programmes, raw food courses, workshops and catering.