My hair has always been my most favourite part of my body. I’ve been blessed with think blond hair and never had to do much to make it look good; pretty much every visit to a hairdresser comes with a nice compliment about my hair which made me believe that my hair is indeed beautiful.
That doesn’t mean I don’t feel like I need to look after it. I am always on the lookout for some new interesting products to help me sustain what I have if not make it look even better. So when I heard about Tabitha James Kraan organic range I was very excited to try it.
Cutesy of this forward-thinking hair brand I have received an amazingly looking white box full of goodies. I have mentioned I’ve got my wedding coming up and would like to look my best, so the company rep has enclosed a hand-written note with extra tips on how to make my hair look luscious for the wedding.
The products included:
- Scented Organic Hair Oil
- Organic Hair Cleansers: Amber Rose
- Organic 4-in-1 Conditioners: Amber Rose
- Organic Hair Perfume, Golden Citrus
- Organic Dry Shampoo for Fair Hair
Equipped with this incredible set of products (who needs to go to a hair salon??) I have started trying & testing them. I have soon learned that because I’ve never really used things like dry shampoo or hair cleanser before, it was really important to go through the instructions on each product or, even better, watch video tutorials to make the most of the products.
I started the whole routine one morning with applying the hair oil on to my hair, leaving it for a couple of hours. I love my oils – body, hair, nails, you name it, so I had no problems leaving it in for a while. TJK’s hair oil not only nourished my hair, it also gave me a free session of aromatherapy – whilst the oil was in my hair I could enjoy the wonderful scents of the herbs and other natural ingredients in the oil.
After a couple of hours it was time to wash the oil off with the hair cleanser. I must say I was surprised when I realised that the product doesn’t produce much foam at all, the way I’m used to when using a normal shampoo. In order to wash off all excess oil the trick is to divide your head in your mind into several segments and wash them all with the cleanser. After that I have applied the conditioner. I loved its smooth consistency, yet it was easy to wash off. The result was luscious, beautiful, soft hair like never before.
A day later I have decided to try a dry shampoo which is recommended for use in between the washes. After the first unsuccessful attempt to open the product properly I have consulted people at TJK and got the answer right away with specific instructions (well, I guess there’s a reason why my fiancée says that I have “blondie moments” sometimes… the product was easy to open). I enjoyed the experience of spraying a dry substance on to my hair but needed to make sure I don’t overdo it. After a simple blow dry the dry shampoo showed off its result – the hair got softer and looked and felt fresher.
The final touch was the hair perfume – another great little thing to enjoy your hair. The scent was sweet and fresh at the same time and felt very natural.
What makes me even happier is that the entire range of products is completely organic, yet so innovative and effective.
Next thing on my hair care menu? To visit Tabitha James Kraan’s internationally renowned hair salon in the Cotswolds.
Below is some product information for those who want to explore this wonderful hair care range.
The range comprises:
Scented Organic Hair Oil
A little pot of gold opulence; a big hug for your hair
- A nutrient-rich and gloriously scented hair oil, for use before shampoos as a treatment, or on clean dry hair to varnish, moisturise and nourish
- Rich in anti-oxidants, it is easily absorbed and delivers a profound shine
- Protects and increases moisture balance
- 100% Natural of which 99.5% Certified Organic Ingredients
Organic Hair Cleansers: Amber Rose & Golden Citrus
The cornerstone of the range – say hello to reformed hair care
- Cleanses without stripping the hair, and delivers a powerful shot of signature hair oil.
- A ground-breaking formula that nourishes and protects whilst naturally delivering incredible shine and body.
- Reduces frizz and enhances colour
- 100% Natural of which 86% Certified Organic Ingredients
Organic 4-in-1 Conditioners: Amber Rose & Golden Citrus
For hair that does what it’s told without tantrums, dramas or sulks
- Infuses the hair with vitamins, minerals and proteins, a vigorous restorative and strengthening formula
- Organic oils protect the hair and make it manageable while essential oils are nurturing and leave the hair smelling good enough to eat
- The product can be used as a traditional conditioner, a leave-in, a scalp moisturiser, or for texture or curl when styling.
- 100% Natural of which 92% Certified Organic Ingredients
Organic Dry Shampoos: Fair & Dark
The don’t-leave-home-without-it cleanser that the world’s been waiting for
- Cleanses and restores natural beauty and body, soothes the scalp, and smells delightfully fresh
- Counteracts oily roots without stripping natural oils
- Can be used as a cleanser and/or a styling product
- 100% Natural of which 90% Certified Organic Ingredients
Organic Hair Perfume
A bottle of sheer brilliance that punches way above its weight
- Refreshes the hair, whenever its feeling a little sad, and discourages the temptation to over-wash
- Hydrates the hair, restores its life and energy, and soothes the scalp
- Contains amethyst stone to soothe restlessness and worry, and bergamot to lift the spirits
- Smells so exquisite its use should not be restricted to the hair
- 100% Natural of which 99.5% Certified Organic Ingredients
Scented Organic Hair Oil, 30ml, £38.00
Organic Hair Cleanser, Golden Citrus, 150ml, £22.50
Organic Hair Cleanser, Amber Rose, 150ml, £24.50
Organic 4-in-1 Conditioner, Golden Citrus, 150ml, £22.50
Organic 4-in-1 Conditioner, 150ml, Amber Rose, £24.50
Organic Hair Perfume, Golden Citrus, 60ml, £39.00
Organic Dry Shampoo for Fair Hair, 75g, £29.00
Compact Organic Dry Shampoo for Fair Hair, 15g, £19.00
Organic Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair, 75g, £29.00
Compact Organic Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair, 15g, £19.00