Whilst Yoga has been gaining more and more popularity in the Western world, Ayurveda, its sister science, has been slightly lagging behind in its ability to attract millions. But that is set to change – Ayurveda has been called among the hottest wellness trends this year. Here is why you should make Ayurveda your next holiday:
– Ayurveda, an ancient system of health, offers a rounded, holistic approach to health and wellness, taking into account the mind-body connection, and all aspects of your lifestyle
– Ayurveda looks to identify and eliminate the very cause of the disease, not its symptoms, and can deal with a massive range of ailments in a purely holistic, non-medical way
– Ayurveda offers a highly personalised approach to each and every person, assessing their particular needs. An individual treatment plan is prescribed following the assessment
– Ayurveda is a perfect to preventative measure, looking to strengthen your body’s immune system
– Majority of treatments don’t only have a highly beneficial effect but are also rather blissful – full body massages with warm oils are among the most relaxing experiences you could possibly have
For your next Ayurveda holiday, try beach-front Barberyn Ayurveda Resorts in Sri Lanka, one of the first authentic resorts to have started offering traditional Ayurveda to the Western visitors. Benefit from a highly-experienced in-house team of Ayurvedic specialists; healthy meals; yoga and Tai Chi; visit local sightseeing and relax by the ocean.